About Role – The candidate will be responsible for VAS and Mobile Money Operations, High level support and Project support.
- Service Management: Responsible for managing Operations for MS VAS and Mobile Money to provide 2nd level support –24x7x365.
- Platform Administration: To pro-actively monitor, manage and optimize resource/capacity utilization. Would also be in charge of performance monitoring and Statistical Reporting.
- Revenue Assurance: To ensure compliance to data security standards and revenue assurance.
- Incident management: To ensure fault reporting and escalation.
- Availability Management: To monitor and manage Systems to ensure end to end service availability as per platform KPI.
- Supplier Management: To provide trouble ticket escalation to relevant suppliers.
- Reporting: To provide Technical, Performance and Statistical Reporting of the above support systems.
- Standby: To ensure team schedule for after hour’s standby for Value Added Services and AM Division.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze, enhance and manage day to day operations of VAS platforms such as Messaging, Roaming, Data and Voice applications
- Resolve application problems within agreed SLA’s and coordinates users’ requirements
- Actualize policies and procedures guiding the VAS applications to ensure that integrity of applications are not compromised; and maintain optimum security of all data in the platform for business continuity and contingency planning purpose
- Work closely with the vendors during projects implementation and ensure business requirements are properly implemented
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported infrastructure.
- Supervise and ensure knowledge improvement of L1 resource
- Manage Client communication with Technical, Business and Sr. Mgmt. at Operator
- Responsible to deliver all Contractual scope and meeting KPIs/SLAs with no penalty
- Responsible for adhering to all Processes related to Operations
- Perform periodic Governance reviews with client and KPI/SLA sign offs with them
- Co-ordinates with various internal stake holders for all Comviva deliveries
- Manage Local Operations teams & Review customer feedback with team
- Preference would be given to someone coming from VAS Service Provider, Telecom Industry
- Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BSC/B-Tech/MCA.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience
- In depth knowledge of Value-Added Services and Telco environment
- System Administration (Unix & Windows),Unix scripting
- Knowledge of Signaling, SS7,
- Knowledge of Roaming protocols, messaging protocols SMPP, HTTP etc.
- IP networking and routing
- Skilled in Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
- Interpersonal and team management skills.