EXCELLENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Tujijenge Tanzania is a microfinance company, offering products through group and individual lending, targeting micro and small enterprises. We are committed to positively influence the lives of our members, with customer focused financial services that impact them individually as well as their enterprises and the wider community. Tujijenge Tanzania is seeking to fill in the job openings below.
1. Loan Officers
Loan Officers are responsible for mobilizing clients, conducting business appraisal, training clients, processing loa repayments.
Required qualifications for Loan Officers
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any relevant field
• At least 1 year experience with related position
• Experience in the microfinance, banking or related industry will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a team, excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
2. Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant will assist the HRs and Administration Manager in managing the human resources functions and ensuring effective implementation of human ices policies and procedures.
To help in implementation of an ou relationships in the country.
an’ edures and ensuring total compliance to the Tanzanian laws regulating employment
Key tasks, duties and responsibilities
• Participate in staff recruitment.
• Coordinate staff training and development programs.
•Assist in managing staff performance management process.
• Responsible for proper record keeping.
• Assist in leave management and maintaining staff leave database.
• Assist in managing staff payroll on monthly basis
• Assist in managing staff welfare and any other human resources related functions and
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Required qualifications for Human Resources Assistant
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or Law Degree.
• At least 2 years’ experience in related position.
• Experience in microfinance or financial services industry will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates are requested to send applications addressed to
The Managing Director,
Tujijenge Tanzania Ltd,
P.O. Box 22320 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application deadline : 24th September 2018 12.00 noon stating their daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: The Guardian September 17 2018