Job Training Specialist
Organization MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
Reports To Head of Financial Sector Dvpt Department
No. of Positions 10
• Organizing and preparing the training sessions on core banking system (U- SACCO).
• Training of staff during onsite training sessions, and orient them to their jobs.
• Evaluate the progress of the trainees in achieving the objectives set for the training sessions and the efficiency of training methods, and take appropriate actions.
• Participate in the design and development of the required training materials and methods.
• Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing U- SACCO policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
• Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other identical tasks assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
• Bachelor’s degree Or a Master’s degree in Business Administration with an option in Accounting or Finance and Economics with 3 years of relevant working experience
• Must have: Strong Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training Management, Technical Zeal, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self- Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills.
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French, the fluency in both English and French being an added advantage
The post Training Specialist x10 at Organization Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.