STRATEGIC DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION DIRECTOR
Reporting to :
Location: Rwanda, Kigali
Application closing: 14 September, 2020
Job start date: October 2020
Contract Type and Duration: 1 year, renewable (depending on Perfomance and availabilty of funds).
Salary : Negotiable
The Strategic Digital Transformation Director is a pivotal role part of the executive team and is based on a unique set of strategic and technological knowledge. He/she collaborates with all communications, marketing, knowledge management, program management and organizational management teams and uses leadership and management skills to plan and build strategic digital transformation, and to support institutional growth and performance.
- Plan and integrate SEO strategies and customer experience in the various websites.
- Plan and develop content, social and web Analytics strategies, and dashboards.
- Plan and develop content management strategy, architecture and tools.
- Develop an integrated public engagement strategy
- Implement the collaborative culture in the Organization and train operational teams.
- Plan and develop the data collection and management function (in collaboration with IT manager).
- Plan and develop operational alignment.
REQUIRED CONCEPTUAL, TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Project and performance management.
- Team Management and Performance.
- Digital and Relationship Communication and Marketing.
- Strong understanding of business transformation, digital, software build and change delivery.
- Extensive experience in knowledge management and content management.
- Be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to executive and technical stakeholders, and to animate training sessions.
- Proven ability to create strong internal synergies.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda
- Very good knowledge of various CMS; SEO and Google Data Analytics; Google Ads; MS Project; Key performance indicators.
- Good knowledge of CRM; UI and UX Design; Web Development.
- Basic HTML
- A master’s degree in digital, project management, IT or Communication and Marketing.
- 5 years of experience as a manager in digital and web projects.
- Demonstrated experience developing successful and compelling digital marketing products with a performance history of driving revenue and/or public engagement.
- Strong digital business acumen including user driven development methodologies and data analytics.
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership through influence and lead change management efforts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and results-driven focus.
The post Strategic Digital Transformation Director at Never Again Rwanda (NAR) appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.