Pathfinder has collaborated with the government of Tanzania on the development, refinement and establishment of health and community-based programs for FP, HIV/AIDS, and more recently maternal and new born health for more than 6 decades. In collaboration with the Government of Tanzania through MOHCDGEC Pathfinder is currently in the process of expanding comprehensive post abortion care program in Tanzania. The organization is now seeking a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Clinical Services Quality Advisor to support lead execution of this national level system strengthening program to enhance delivery of quality cPAC services in Tanzania. With a primary focus on service delivery, the project will improve the quality and availability of post-abortion care services in public sector health facilities of Tanzania. To support the service delivery focus of the project, Pathfinder will also collaborate with other key players at national level investing in service-seeking behaviors. .
Essential Job Functions:
• Programming Design, Planning and Implementation: Provides programmatic leadership in country programs or project. Works collaboratively with program and project staff to develop, plan, and manage activities smoothly and efficiently, and within Pathfinder’s operational policies and procedures. Leads in the design, development and implementation of innovative, effective, country appropriate programming for SRHR and SSCB to build and develop capacity of intended populations.
• Project Management: Project Budget Tracking and Reporting: Works collaboratively with finance staff to prepare and track the progress of project and activity budgets.
• Technical Assistance: Oversees technical assistance needed to execute project work plans, which may include external consultants. Provides technical assistance to country offices, host-country governments, local partners, and other agencies to assess needs and develop SRHR and SSCB standards and guidance, and/or provide SRHR and SSCB services that are responsive to the needs of intended populations.
• Meeting Planning and Management: Ensures that the project management meeting and partnership coordination meetings are organized regularly and takes minutes of those meetings
• Project Status Reporting: Ensures timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of program or project activities and results to the donors.
• Shared Services: Facilitates delivery of administrative support for the Chief of Party by working collaboratively across the different directors and teams within the program and projects.
• Networking and Branding: Represents the program and projects in professional circles through meetings, conferences and presentations when needed.
• Coaching: Coaches and supports Country Directors on country capacity building model.
• Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages or participates on cross-functional project teams.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
• Country Specific Public Health System. Foundational knowledge of the assigned countries’ public health systems.
• Technical Expertise: Ability to provide SRHR and SSCB that meet or exceed the needs of the intended population.
• Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Advanced knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned program or project
• Program Planning and Management: Advanced skills developing strategic and tactical programming plans in cooperation with others who represent a wide range of interests and needs.
• Change Leadership: Ability to manage and lead change initiatives.
• New Business Development: Advanced skills in new business/resource development, including proposal management, program design and proposal writing.
• Facilitation and Team Building: Advanced skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV, including contact details for 3 references before the close of business December 4,2019.
Applications should be addressed to the Routfinder Human Capital Limited, Plot NO. 16,1ST Floor, Dabe Place Mwananyamala Trade area opposite Mwananyamala Market, Dar es Salaam or sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position being applied for in the subject line.