– Identify services with high growth potential for the promotion of Services Industry in Rwanda;
– Conduct marketing intelligence and value chain analysis for local and export potential in Service Industrial Development;
– Facilitate entry and expansion of business operators in services Industry;
– Coordinate with relevant government ministries and agencies promoting Services Industry;
– Follow up all the implementations of Services sector negotiations in different regional Economics groupings;
– Monitor the growth of service industry in Rwanda to inform decision making authorities.
A0 in Economics, Agribusiness , Chemistry, Development studies and Project management Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Industrial Development and Trade Sector;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Creative, proactive, customer focused, solutions led and outcome driven;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Judgment skills
– High analytical & Complex Problem solving Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
The post Services Industry Development Policy Officer at MINICOM appeared first on JobWebRwanda.