Senior Specialist Sales & Distribution – Mtwara (Zantel)
Job Country: Tanzania
Responsible for achievement of sales objectives [Mobile and MFS] in this region and correct implementation of company strategy through adequate coordination of sales channels throughout its value chain.
KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and develop relationships with both channels direct & indirect sales, conduct refresher training to ensure their performance is on course to meet the Company targets.
• Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales profitably and excellent customer service.
• Identify areas of direct sales opportunities in the market and steer the direct sales channel effort to convert such opportunities.
• Tracking, monitoring and ensuring the achievement of monthly targets distributed in the assigned regions, and proactively gather market insight.
• Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process and procedures.
• Managing performance and working capability of sales staff in the Region
• Make constant market visit audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits and ensure your phone availability 24/7.
• Preparing sales material requirement plan and its distribution, also work in close coordination with trade brand team for timely and effective channel engagement initiatives to excite the market and maximize sales
• Ensure Controls are in place to prevent fraud and minimize on the financial risk.
• Performing any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
• University degree in marketing/sales /communication management/ business administration
• Minimum 4 years of commercial role, sales/marketing essential
• Strategic thinker. & Strong Interpersonal skills
• Fluent speaking in English and Swahili.
• Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
• Excellent ability to work well within a team, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Highly personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in any working environments and influence others with less supervision.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Proficient with MS-Office applications like MS-Excel, Word, & Power Point
• He /She must have very strongly, well developed sense of responsibility and commitment at work. He/she must be highly motivated and eager to learn.
• He/she be able to work on own initiatives or as part of team and can deal with administrative duties competently.
This position is open to people: