ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT
One of our clients has been awarded a contract executing and connecting a power plant to a gas source at Lake Kivu. Works include, amongst others:
- Installation of pipelines and towers – in wide range of materials.
- Connection of pipelines
- Installation of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Pipes and accessories fabrication.
- TIG, MIG, ARC, and Fusion HDPE welding.
- Deck work on the work-and construction barges.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting applicants to send their CVs and copies of certificates for the following positions:
Senior construction engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience in marine construction works with contract with values exceeding 5 million USD.
- experience in international natural gas projects in its full aspects –budget control, planning, fabrication, foreman’s and supervisor’s management
- Knowledge of Primavera software, AutoCAD and Revit
- Fluent in the English language.
- University degree / internationally accepted diploma is a must.
All role holders are required for full accountability and transparency – both in the data presented and in the work.
All must have a fluent English *
The post Senior Construction Engineer at GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.