ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT
One of our clients has been awarded a contract executing and connecting a power plant to a gas source at Lake Kivu. Works include, amongst others:
- Installation of pipelines and towers – in wide range of materials.
- Connection of pipelines
- Installation of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Pipes and accessories fabrication.
- TIG, MIG, ARC, and Fusion HDPE welding.
- Deck work on the work-and construction barges.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting applicants to send their CVs and copies of certificates for the following positions:
2. Quality control Manager:
- 5 years of experience as a Quality control manager id different international projects.
- Experience in supervising and controlling welding, piping, and gas projects at the highest level – 100% NDT controlled by a certified institute.
All role holders are required for full accountability and transparency – both in the data presented and in the work.
All must have a fluent English *
The post Quality Control Manager at GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.