ADVERT OF JOBS
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast-growing in-flight catering company in Rwanda and started its operations from August 2014 and has been providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet, and charters for five years now. RwandAir Catering ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering companies in Africa in a few years to come.
As part of this strategy we are looking for interested qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill the position mentioned below:
Job title: Portioning (4 positions)
Reports to: Executive chef
Role Purpose Statement: Delivering of Catering services.
- Portion the meals for airlines using the specifications provided.
- Load the meals properly in their various trolleys.
- Place the catering trolleys in the holding fridge.
- Arrange the work area before daily work begins
- Verify labels with right date production on meal boxes and trays
- Collect from other departments all the items to set-up meals trays
- Carry the meals trolleys to the holding room
- Keep clean the workplace and the production tools
- Observe quality requirements
- Observe safety and security requirements
Knowledge and skills.
- Minimum 2 relevant experiences in an airline hospitality industry
- Minimum of O Level or equivalent qualification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.