Energy Private Developer’s Association is a registered professional association in Rwanda, regrouping private companies operating in energy sector. It is one of the 5 associations composing the chamber of Industry under the Private Sector Federation (PSF) of Rwanda.
The statutes and articles of Energy Private Developers’ association have been published in Official Gazette of Rwanda, No 41 of 13/10/2014. EPD has a clear mandate of achieving universal energy access through supporting the private sector in which the private sector thrives.
In order to effectively accomplish its objectives, EPD is looking a qualified and competent candidate to fill a vacant position of: Off-grid Data Expert.
The Off-grid Data Expert will be responsible for transferring Off-grid information on paper into EPD electronic data systems. S/he will generally oversee the entire conversion process, working closely with EPD stakeholder and members to ensure that off-grid data is accurate and accessible. S/he will also carry out research data sources and verify the validity of researched information. S/he will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
Duties of off grid Data Expert include:
- S/he will assess indicators and data sources.
- Advocating for all off-grid in the energy mix
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Carrying out an advocacy plan
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant EPD departments
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within EPD family or the management team to establish industry needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Any other duties as will be assigned by supervisor
An ideal candidate for this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant domain. A Master’s Degree is an advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the energy sector;
- Previous industrial experience in similar or related positions;
- Industry experience with specializations and regulatory frameworks, financing and subsidy support schemes;
- Experience with supporting the private sector in development initiatives
Other competencies needed include;
- Leadership skills,
- Planning and coordination skills,
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Analytical skills,
- Good understanding of social media strategy
- Excellent writing and corporate communication skills
- Self – driven person
- Innovative and creative person.
The post Off-grid Data Expert at Energy Private Developer’s appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.