The assistant helps the teacher and the children with the daily chores and work.
Diploma and experience
- High school diploma in early childhood education or normal primary or early childhood training diploma
- Professional experience of at least 2 years.
Qualities and skills required
- Excellent oral command of French and English,
- Loving children, real motivation to work with small children,
- Sense of organization, patience and availability,
- Communication and listening skills,
- Capacity for personal investment to learn and progress,
- A good health.
Work within a highly motivated team, with active and innovative pedagogies for a quality education, in a well-equipped school.
Filing of files
The application file will include in a closed envelope: 1) a cover letter, 2) the CV, 3) a copy of the diplomas.
The post Nursery Assistants x2 at Henri Matisse Nursery School appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.