NHIF Kenya Jobs: Inventory and Stores Manager
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Manager, Inventory and Stores
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management, the job holder will be responsible for managing the stores and inventory for the Fund.
- Plan and facilitate inventory management, demand planning and ensure sufficient stocks are maintained;
- Monitor supplies’ cycle, track goods and services to ensure delivery to specifications and standards;
- Execute the import duty procedures and ensure all incoming goods and material are well documented; and
- Participate in disposal of idle assets and records.
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields; Procurement and Supplies, Stores and Inventory Management, Commerce, Economics, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Masters Degree in any of the above, or related fields from a university recognised in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Possess a postgraduate Diploma In Procurement/Supply Chain Management from a reputable institution, and be a member in good standing of the Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Management (KISCM), with a valid practicing certificate, as stipulated in the Supplies Practitioners Management Act 2007; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than eight (8) years in Inventory and Stores with three (3) years at managerial level.
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.