TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Job Title T24 Support Lead
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania
Department Description Information Technology
– Responsible for 1st level support of T24, NOBS, Clearing (MIPPS), Internet Banking, Active Directory Users and Mobee application system and responsible for managing day to day incidents and user’s support.
· Investigating, diagnosing and resolving T24 and other system incidents assigned within the agreed timelines in the Service Level Agreement.
· Supporting and troubleshooting cheque processing in Channel manager, Sybrin and ITSM system.
· Responsible for Issue tracking, resolving and closing NOBS, Mobi, IB, Sybrin, ATM and Credit Cards on Channel Manager Interface.
· Escalating more complicated and technical problems to the 2nd level support within the IT departments.
· Ensures that daily status reports are compiled and continually modified to meet the needs of the business as well as reporting to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
· Assisting in the compilation of the Client Support technical documentation, Service Catalogue, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users.
· Communicating list of T24 System changes and Impact to Client Support Manager.
· Producing and maintaining appropriate documentation to the defined ICT team standards, ensuring that new procedures are documented in an efficient and timely manner and that suitable version control is employed.
· Testing of fixes and changes prior to promotion of Data Libraries to T24 Live Production.
· Creating awareness among users and support staff on utilization of the core banking systems (T24).
The candidate should have Bachelor Degree in IT or Equivalent and Experience in Core Banking system preferably T24
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)