|The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM)|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
UDSM JOBS VACANCIES 2020
The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) invites applications from suitably
qualified Tanzanian Public Servants who wish to be considered for
transfer to the University of Dar es Salaam to fill the following
Academic posts below…
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECH NOLOGIES (ColCT)
Tutorial Assistant (ColCT)
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Field:
Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics
Science and Communications/ Communication Engineering 1 Position –
Tutorial AssistantQualifications and Experience: –
- Tutorial Assistant must possess a Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 3.8.
Main Duties for Tutorial Assistants:
- Under-studies senior members of academic staff by attending their lectures seminars, tutorials and practicals
- Carries out seminars, tutorials and practicals
- Assists in research, consultancy and public service
- Performs any other relevant duties assigned by one’s supe rior; and
- Undergoes postgraduate training for the master’s degree
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Permanent and pensionable.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopy of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Names and addresses of two referees.
- Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Applicants should indicate Departments/Disciplines for which they apply.
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their re spective employers.
- All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the envelope.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Ad
vanced level education should be verified by The National Exam ination
Council of Tanzania (NECTA);
- Presentation of forged certificates & other information will neces sitate to legal action.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for receiving applications is 31st August, 2020.