|Tanzania Jobs Portal – Career|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Opportunities at Chemonics International – Tanzania, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Senior Technical Specialists:
- The Senior Technical Specialists will provide technical guidance and support in the planning and implementation of project interventions.
- Technical expertise in one or more areas: Health systems strengthening; local governance and community systems strengthening; public financial management; citizen engagement and social accountability; health financing. HIV/AIDS; social welfare and social services, gender, youth and adolescents, orphans and vulnerable children; organizational development; human resources for health or private sector engagement.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum eight to twelve years of relevant technical and development experience and expertise in designing, implementing, and managing relevant programs;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the
EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)