We are a diversified standalone
African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of
products and services across personal and business banking, corporate
and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest
diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries
across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Absa Group Limited
is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified
financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the
continent and around 41 000 employees.
own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius,
Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in
Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have
representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance
operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and
Position: Forensic Investigations Manager
Location: Absa House – ABT
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank
with regional and international expertise, a career with our family
offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to
reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advice and conduct
forensic investigations to enhance stakeholder confidence, through the
execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Record the time and date, observations made names and descriptions of other individuals at the scene.
- Confirm photographs or videotapes are taken of the crime scene as key evidence for reports and debriefing.
- Obtain master and duplicate copies of the crime scene Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) footage.
- Maintain evidence integrity (chain of evidence).
- Assist in taking statements from witnesses.
- Supply investigation statement and all relevant exhibits (CCTV footage, value statement etc.) to all parties concerned.
- Formulate written reports detailing actions that occurred at the scene starting with the FIC notification of the incident.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies.
- Meet with Public Prosecutor, Senior Prosecutor and Director of Public Prosecution.
- Assist with the analysis of crime information and the identification of suspects.
any relevant internal investigation, polygraph examination, forensic
investigation etc. all within the Constitution and Criminal procedure
Act and the Absa Policy framework.
- Provide evidence of employee’s involvement – where there is internal involvement.
- Testify as a witness in any dispute resolution.
- Responsible to ensure the reporting of risk events for criminal and judicial purposes takes place.
- Adhere to relevant local and regional laws and bank policies.
confidentiality, respect the individual rights and conduct the
investigation with strict regard for fairness, impartiality and the
presumption of innocence.
- Higher Diplomas: Law, Military Science and Security (Required)