|Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited (ZCL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited (ZCL) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Human Resources Manager (HRM)
Our client, Zambia Cargo & Logistics
Limited, is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager who will lead
the HR functions and report to the Chief Executive Officer. By leading
the HR Leadership Team, he/she will be responsible for providing support
in various human resource functions, which include recruitment,
conditions of employment, salary and wages administration, manpower
planning training and development, performance monitoring and employee
- Co ordination of staff recruitment and selection process by
developing job descriptions, reference checks and manage all employees’
contracts and offer letters.
- Development of Human Resource Policies and Compliance by ensuring
that employment practices are fair, legal and in accordance with the
Employment and Labour Relations Act.
- Staff salary and benefits administration
- Periodic self-assessment of risk and controls
- Co ordination of Staff Performance and Performance Appraisals
- Training and Human Resource Development, Identifies training needs
in liaison with departmental heads. Develops a comprehensive training
Program in line with the approved budget
- Manpower Planning, workforce planning aiming at matching human
resource with business need expressed in planned activities levels based
on getting and keeping numbers and quantity of staff needed.
- Overseeing HSE and all Industrial relations related issues.
- Impeccable integrity and customer focus
- Experience in strategy implementation, translation to daily practise with a team and assessment of impact in the business
- Good working knowledge of the legal HR requirements
- Experience in dealing with trade unions, de-escalation potential issues, preventing, managing conflicts and negotiating.
- Interest in people’s development, including listening, coaching, team building and leading by Example.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent
- At least 5 years employment experience in human resource related role, of which 4 years at management level.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Policies and Procedures including Employment Legislation.
The closing date for application is Monday 24th August, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.