|World Vision International|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at World Vision International 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 15685-12N01018
Fixed term, Full-time
Purpose of the position:
To monitor the delivery, distribution, documentation and reporting associated with all commodities supported to refugees. Work hand in hand with relief committee members
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others
Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Perform other People & Culture duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or related field.
Experience: 2 year in HR/HRIS, preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
Preferred: 2 to 3 years’ experience in HRIS practice
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills and High proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially strong skills in MS Excel and MS Access).
- Have knowledge of payroll soft wares and HRIS systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Sound knowledge of human resources principles and practices and the Tanzania Labor Laws.
- Have a high degree of integrity and ethics to ensure employee information is secure and well protected.
- Excellent communication skills and work well both independently or as members of a team.
- Have the ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
- Have the ability to solve problems related to computer system software and operations.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Travel 5% Domestic/international travel is required.
On call: 10% Deadline: 08th February, 2020
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)