Job in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Opportunities at Standard Chartered, 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Head, Priority Banking (1800038282)
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 29/Jan/2020
Unposting Date: 13/Feb/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Deployment of client value proposition
In-country deployment of global value proposition and its enablers ensuring CVP is operationalized
Provide country insights to Group in design of CVP
- Implement Priority acquisition programs.
- Implement global playbooks
- Activating sources of leads to achieve business targets (MGM, digital, marketing campaigns, ecosystem, work with EB & alliances)
- Ensure frontline is supported with adequate marketing tools, pitch-books
- Manage cross-border referrals program and processes
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Activating deepening strategy
- Deploy activities to activate, build balances and deepen Priority client relationships
- Prepare localized offers and campaign scripts
- Deploy and work with CR teams on client engagement protocols.
- Manage in country processes and programs for upsell, cross-segment client migration, ensuring client experience is maximized
Deploy global client journeys
Execute the globally-defined client journeys
Voice of Client
Use voice of client to champion needs of clients and remove pain points or enhance client experience.
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Excellent knowledge and relevant experience in related fields such as client segment, retail banking products, marketing and/or analytics
- Strong execution capabilities
- Ability to lead and coordinate widely across multiple stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Analytical and strong numerical skills
- Strong people management skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with others to influence outcomes.
- High level of energy to achieve desired outcomes
- Passionate about clients
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)