|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian
Refugee Council (NRC) 2020
Tanzania, Norwegian Refugee Council
NRC is looking for Education Officer base at Mtendeli
The purpose of the officer position is day-to-day implementation of the Education projects.
NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the
organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and
accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Education Officer
Employment type: Permanent position
Percentage of full-time: 100
Webcruiter ID: 4275629142
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
that the Education department has up to date, accurate data and analyse
such data appropriately to the needs of the department
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
delegated Education project portfolio according to plan of action
(according to strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses
new and better ways to assist Liaise and collaborate with relevant local
authorities and other key stakeholders
- Coordinate with relevant partners within the Education sector and represent NRC at relevant meetings
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities
expertise within the Teacher Training program, by defining training
contents, coordination with partners, delivering of training, and
monitoring and evaluation;
- Contribute to comprehensive education assessment for potential new education activities or in new locations;
- Break down the annual operational plans into weekly, monthly and quarterly implementation plans
- Ensure that procurement and distribution of education materials and equipment are timely and according to procedures
- Supervise, train and develop field teams
- Use collected data effectively to continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of all NRC Educational activities
- Develop plans for improved education activities on the basis of previous evaluations
- A relevant University degree in Education, Social Science, or related subject will be considered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in NGO field including solid knowledge of humanitarian principles and standards.
- Experience in delivering training and awareness raising education programs in humanitarian/recovery contexts.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Participate actively in supervisory and appraisal process
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environment
- Work with courtesy, sensitivity, tact and flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
We can offer
Duty station: Mtendeli
Contract period is for 12 months with possibility of extension.
According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s
code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Kibondo
Application deadline: 01/09/2020
work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and
long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for
people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving
challenges in the humanitarian, development and peace building sectors.
Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the
lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a
global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within
their own country.