|The School of St Jude
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at The School of St Jude 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Community Service Year Coordinator
to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Are you
passionate about quality education for all and an idea of young people
giving back to local government schools? Does it sound like we are
talking about you…? Keep reading!
School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within
Africa. We are giving 1,800 students free, quality education and 100’s
of graduates access to higher education each year. This year, we
provided more than 30,000 government school students with quality
volunteer teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from
around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian
students a free,quality education possible.
Who are you:
- Highly motivated self-starter who believes in quality education for all.
- Critical thinker.
- Collaborative and love working with a broad range of stakeholders,
parents, community service volunteers, local government schools,
government authorities, and community members
- High level of attention to detail and multitasking
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
What you’ll do
- Support and oversee Beyond St Jude’s Officers with implementation of the Community Service Year program
- Work with all stakeholders of the School (students, staff, families,
communities) and beyond (community service volunteers, local government
schools, government authorities, and general community) to improve the
workings of the Program.
- Develop and undertake research proposals
- Multitasking – from interviewing people to running training
sessions; to writing a project brief or travelling across the country to
visit our tertiary scholars as way to support our tertiary team.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Education with Management or related field
- 3 to 4 years of experience in project management in an NGO or in related program
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days)
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
(subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/BO/PR/BSJ/02/20)
Applications close on 11th September 2020, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.