|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Education Programme Development Manager- Tanzania
Region East Africa & Yemen, Norwegian Refugee Council
The purpose of the Education Programme Development Manager is to be responsible to design, develop and implement Education projects in Tanzania.
This position is open to both Citizens of Tanzania and International applicants.
Application deadline: 12/07/2020
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Education Programme Development Manager (Tanzania)
Employment type: Contract
Percentage of full-time:
Webcruiter ID: 4258736573
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop Education strategy, technical SOPs / guidelines and Macro LFAs
- Responsible of development and manage funding proposal, project budgets and donor reports
- Overall management of Education project staff
- Coordinate and manage Education project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent
- NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, CC tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Coordinate and lead on the different Education consortium and partnerships with (Norcap, Babawatoto, Right to Play)
- Develop and maintain strong coordination at national and area level with key education actors (Save the Children, IRC, Plan International Unicef, UNHCR) to develop joint programming
- Lead on the Accelerated Education Program AEP Curriculum revision
- Develop a Youth Strategy for NRC Tanzania
Review the job description for more details
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian context
- Experience from working in refugee context
- Technical Education expertise – strategy, development, coordination
- Management experience
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context in Tanzania
- Experience with curriculum revision
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer
This position is open to both Citizens of Tanzanaia and International applicants.
Contract Duration: 12 months renewable subject to funding
Travel: 50% within Kibondo, Tanzania
*Female applicants are encouraged to apply*
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee.
We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peacebuilding sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)