|Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)|
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a diaconal organization mandated
by churches and Christian organizations in Norway to work with people
around the world to eradicate poverty and injustice. In Tanzania, NCA
works mainly with Faith Based Organization to uphold human dignity,
promote human rights and accompany poor and marginalized communities in
their struggles for economic and social justice. NCA implements programs
that are aligned with NCA global strategy, people’s needs in Tanzania
and the Government of Tanzania’s development policies. NCA’s focus areas
include strengthening interfaith civil society and building social
cohesion, fighting inequality, improving agricultural production in a
climate change environment and increasing market access as well as
ensuring gender justice. NCA is Core Humanitarian Standard certified.
Position: Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Programme Officer
is seeking a dynamic, experienced, strategic-thinking and
result-oriented Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Programme
officer to work on the development of NCA’s programme activities in
line with the Country Strategic Plan and NCA policies with ecumenical
and interfaith partners.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of NCA country programme
· Responsible for development of the monitoring and evaluation framework
Responsible for follow up of recommendations from evaluations and
reviews to ensure continuous learning and effective project management
Assist NCA and its partners in grant proposal writing, reporting and
documentation of impacts according to NCA and donors’ requirements
· Prepare progress report and annual reports on activities and share them with partners and other stakeholders
· Function as a resource person in order to improve planning, monitoring, and reporting requirements of partner organizations
· Compile, review and submit periodical, annual and situational plans and reports from the partners to the Programme Manager
· Monitor the implementation of projects and ensure evaluations of the impact of the programmes/projects
· Develop/organize training opportunities to build the capacity of the local partners in order to transfer skills
Contribute to cross-programme integration, learning, sharing and
adoption of best practices from other NCA activities and programmes
As a member of the program team, contribute to the strategic direction
of the Tanzania programme and advise, monitor and follow up the
implementation of goals and objectives of the country programme.
Tanzanian national with a good Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in
Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health,
Education, Social Science, Theology or related, relevant topics from a
recognized learning institution.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience with relevant public or private institution.
Strong social science research skills with practical knowledge in
application of both quantitative and qualitative research methods in
development work context.
· Proven experience in PMER, grant and project management
· Good knowledge on Tanzanian development policies and key issues affecting economic and social development in Tanzania.
· Experience with evaluations and monitoring including the development and tracking of indicators
· Excellent report writing, communication and facilitation skills.
· Knowledge on policies and standards for quality development programs
· Ability to facilitate learning processes.
· Experience in grant writing and related dialogue with donors.
· Experience in working with faith institutions in development work context.
· Confident user of MS Office (incl. Excel and Power Point).
The ability to learn fast and adapt to change easily and work under
pressure/ tight deadlines with minimum supervision. Timely deliveries
and good time management are expected.
· Ability to work in
multi-cultural settings and being able to interrelate with relevant
stakeholders both at the national and sub-national levels. Professional
inter-action with NCA Head Office in Norway and 17 country offices
world-wide will apply.
· Being a positive and good team player, open to the new procedures and flexible to the changing environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
· Systematic, analytical, dynamic, strategic and result oriented
· Energetic and enterprising
· Team player with good collaboration skills
· Ability to train and build capacity
· Good people skills, including relationship building with partners and donors
· Ability to travel domestically and international
attractive compensation package based on performance and consummate
with the responsibility will apply to the successful candidate.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
How to apply:
Please submit your application to the address [email protected]
Only electronic applications are considered. In the subject line of
your email, please state clearly which position you apply for. The
application should consist of a brief motivation letter and CV, compiled
into one document of maximum 4 pages. The document name should start
with your name and include which position you apply for. E.g. .
Certificates are not of interest at this stage but should be brought
during the interview. Applications failing to meet these requirements or
sent to other email addresses will not be considered. Interviews will
take place last weeks of September 2020. If you do not hear from us,
please consider your application unsuccessful. Norwegian Church Aid
(NCA) reserves the right not to make an appointment/contact.
Application deadline is 7th Sept 2020.