|Bank of India (T) Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2019: New Job Opportunities at Bank of India (T) Ltd | Deadline: 30th June, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2019
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and has completed 113 years in 2019. It has a network of over 5200 Branches in India and 60 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centres Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India is looking for experienced, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill up the following Position at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
Vacancy title: General Manager (Treasury)
• Overall in-charge of Bank’s Treasury Operations, Forex and International Banking.
• Reporting to Managing Director / Deputy Managing Director.
• Monitoring and managing the liquidity management, investment management and debt management.
• Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments.
• Analyzing various scenarios and risk & reporting to senior management.
• Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies.
• Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
• Review and recommend changes in the policies related to treasury management, based on market conditions.
• Preparing reports for Board and Board Committees
• Team Management. In Foray dealing
• Team Management.
• Forex dealing
• Daily morning purchasing of INR from Mumbai Overseas Branch, send its confirmation and updating of daily exchange rates in bank operating software and our Website,
• Verification of All SWIFT outward messages and its proper disposal to the relevant departments.
• Trade Finance-Foreign Collection /Purchase of Bills and all related work.
• Proper funding and optimum utilization of our various NOSTRO and BOT CLG accounts. Proper Management of cash at all the branches,
• Monitoring & maintaining various regulatory ratios.
• Balancing and reconciliation of our all NOSTRO and BOT CLG account on daily basis.
• Authentication of Inward SWIFT messages and ensures its proper delivery to Operations department
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
• Investment in Treasury Bills & Bonds and Placements in Interbank Money Markets.
• Monitoring of its P&L accounts on regular basis.
• Daily monitoring our liquidity position and accordingly arrange lending/borrowing in the Interbank Money market, sending its confirmation and Fund transfer messages.
• Marketing of our various banking products and introducing New Customers to the bank
• Daily and fortnightly reporting to the management, providing information to the Finance department for the reports related to the treasury department. Convener of ALCO Committee. Submission of data for the ALCO and Investment Committee meetings
• Regular liaison with HO-data centre, International deptt, Overseas branches, Local Banks, BOT and Corporate Customers.
• Ensure daily remittances have properly been transacted.
• Complying with all related BOT regulations and requirements along with bank policies.
• To canvass business for the Bank.
• Any other supervisory work assigned by the management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum, Bachelor Degree in Accountancy Banking/ Finance/ Treasury Management/International Trade Forex Operations/ Busin/ess Management with related professional qualification, preferably ACI Dealing Certificate.
• Should have at least 12 years of experience of working in Treasury Department in a commercial bank, out of which minimum 3 years should be as Head of Treasury Department.
• Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
• General understanding of Banking operations,
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Good communication Skills, Written and Oral, Strong analytical skills,
• Computer software skills including Excel and ability to convince and mobilize customers.
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates may apply for the above mentioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 09.12.2019. Candidates are required to submit their detailed and updated CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion.
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Interested Candidates May Apply to:
The Managing Director Bank of India (T) Ltd.
Maktaba Street P.O.Box 7581
Dar es Salaam
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)