RECRUITMENT OF A MARKETING AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
Kigali City Tour (KCT) operates the double-decker open roof sightseeing bus service in Kigali. It provides exciting educative tours to tourists focusing on the history and geography of the City. KCT operates 3 different routes, 3 times a day – morning, afternoon and evening. It also organizes special tailor-made tours.
KCT seeks to recruit a dynamic sales oriented Marketing and Operations Manager to lead its team of dedicated staff.
- Direct the marketing and sales of KCT services
- Develop and implement the KCT business plan, operations, and sales targets
- Negotiate business partnerships and contracts with other organizations
- Supervise a team of drivers, tour guides and salespeople
- Ensure timely maintenance of KCT vehicles
- Prepare and disseminate weekly financial and operational reports
- Aggressive, self-motivated, results-oriented professional
- University degree, preferably in tourism, hospitality; transportation management would be an added value.
- 5 years’ experience in managing tourism and transportation services
- 5 years’ direct marketing and sales experience
- 5 years’ demonstrated financial and personnel management experience
- Detailed knowledge of the history and geography of Kigali
The post Marketing and Operations Manager at Kigali City Tour appeared first on JobWebRwanda.