Position: Training Officer Inflight Services Training
The ideal candidate will be required to organize, conduct and evaluate In-flight Services training and development programmes to enhance organizational and individual performance for staff at Kenya Airways and for commercial customers.
- Analyse learning and development needs and design solutions to ensure they address capability development needs.
- Prepare learning materials and venue to ensure effective delivery of training.
- Deliver the training to the selected participants to enhance knowledge and skills and demonstrate the return on investment on trainings offered.
- Follow up on course participants to evaluate level of skills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Prepare progress and assessment report on course participants for follow up and recommendations to their respective supervisor.
- Prepare, administer and mark examinations to assess the effectiveness of the training.
- Maintain the library and other training materials and monitor training activity, expenditure and provide reports.
- Support advertising and marketing of courses to external commercial customers.
- Adapt and customize training to meet customers’ requirements
- Contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives for In-flight Services training.
- Issue certificates / transcripts to qualified participants to ensure compliance with KQ Standards and Procedures.
- Deliver commercial training programs to contribute to the achievement of revenue generation.
- Maintain competency, qualification and where required, certified in both the subject matter required to deliver.
- Support in the review of operational manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and company training standards within operational areas.
- Act as subject matter expert for the business with regards to Inflight Services Training.
- Create a learning culture by always engaging learners and their managers.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Flight Purser
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, Motivational skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to leading self
- Possession of instructional techniques, design and delivery skills will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office productivity skills with excellent IT skills
How to Apply
Training Officer. Safety & Emergency Procedures Trainer
The ideal candidate will be tasked with conducting all Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT) Training and Programmes to enhance safe and efficient conducting of flights.
- Ensuring that the course content for trainees is relevant to the objectives of the training.
- Conducting courses and evaluating level of skills transfer and implementation of action plans.
- Preparing progress and assessment reports on course participants and make appropriate recommendations to their respective supervisors and Manager Product Training.
- Ensure regular review of training manuals, tests and equipment.
- In consultation with In-flight Training and Standards Manager, prepare and manage Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT)/ Fleet (FLT) assessment budget.
- Liaise with Crew Scheduling Office and In-flight Training and Standards Manager to coordinate matters relating to training calendar and quality audit.
- Administer and mark examination for all SEPT attendees.
- Conduct line checks for crew in accordance with OME.
- Manage attendees training records.
- Possession of a University degree
- Three (3) years of relevant experience as purser.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Organisational & planning Skills
- Instructional skills course /Trainer of Trainers.
- Proficiency in the use of IT
How to apply