Position: Tours Consultants
Location: Dar es Salaam
Assist in creating, organizing and managing trips for the clients end to end. Exposure and passion with travel and tourism industry is key.
- Development of domestic and international packages by visiting destinations and suggesting travel routes or places
- Designing flexible tour packages to meet the needs of different clients and selling them along travel products.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures and maps
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities by promoting and marketing the business to niche markets
- Developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or product offered.
- Communicating a range of information on itineraries, destination and culture
- Ensure the transportation facilities are well inspected and in good condition at all time from the start to the end of the itinerary
- Making sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that accommodation, meals and other services are satisfactory
- Dealing with emergencies and resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer
- Organizing and attending tourism events, conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions
- Making contacts in advance with places to stay or visit to check details and arrangements by liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Degree in Tours and Travel management from a recognized institution
- Should have at least 2 years work experience as a tour consultant/ tourism industry in general.
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledgeable with various computer programs relevant to this role.
NOTE: Together with your application please attach a brief explanation about your passion in tourism industry and why should we select you. Deadline 15th Dec 2019
Apply via email: email@example.com