Community Help Desk
- Receiving, recording/documenting and responding to all complaints channeled via help desk
- Engage into daily pre-address speech
- Make a link between beneficiaries and Distribution staff.
- Record all complaints and feedback received related to World Vision programs, commitments or conduct, this can include Food, GBV, security, Peace building & Child protection related issues.
- Ensuring that, all complaints and feedback that are not food aid or cash aid are referred to the relevant sectors/organisation.
- Provide a receipt for all complaints and feedback received.
- Confirm beneficiary selection criteria and other program information provided by World Vision.
- Pass non-sensitive feedback and complaints about World Vision’s activities to the WV authority.
- Provide counselling to eligible beneficiaries
- Provide information on other programs being executed by other organizations and services that exist in the area.
- Supervising all CRM Committee members ie. Help Desk Committee members
- Ensuring help desk operates not only during distribution but also during pre and posts distribution.
- Ensuring that notes boards is at place and information are updated and posted timely
- Take part on training of committee members (FAC and CHD) and other stakeholders.
- Participate into assessment exercise such as Beneficiaries service satisfaction and Post Distribution monitoring (PDM).
- Ensuring timely response of Complaints
- Writing referrals: Channeling food un-related complaints to other agencies
- With collaboration with AME personnel periodically identify how community would like/prefer to complain.
- Ensuring and maintaining confidentiality of all complaints received as well feedback issued to beneficiaries.
- Ensuring availability of help desk banners during operation/distribution.
- Treating beneficiaries and agency staff with fairness, transparency and respectful manner at all times when working at the Help Desk.
- Engaging the community in an appropriate and respectful manner, never raising false expectations.
- Observing Humanitarian code of conduct (i.e Do no Harm) and operating procedures.
Reporting and Documentation
Preparing and submits weekly or monthly Progress reports.
Recording data into paper based format and filling data into complaints tracking excel sheets daily during.
Attend inter-agency help desks as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Representing organisation into camp level meetings.
To perform any other related duties as assigned by his/her designee.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Social Science/Works, Community Development or related field from recognized Institute.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Good in communication skills.
- Computer skills and statistical package.
- Skills in report writing
- Skills in community mobilization and facilitation
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.