JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
We looking for Assistant Quality Assurance Analyst who be assisting in managing our call center.
REPORTING TO: QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Assistant Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our customer services officers who deal with our existing and potential customers (WASSHA Agents). He/she will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess CSO’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures toward WASSHA agents. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall WASSHA customer’s experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in design of call monitoring formats and setting quality standards; how the call is answered, how well the CSO engaged the agent, how well the CSO used available resources, whether or not the customer’s issue was resolved and how the CSO closed the call.
- Performs call monitoring to CSO in terms of assessing their speed and clarity of diction, product knowledge, objection handling and level of courtesy.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all WASSHA policies, especially in the event there are changes that affect call-taking performance standards.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides constructive feedback to CSO’s, Group Leaders and management.Also provide training for CSOs so they can improve their customer service skills.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Training CSOs on how to stick to the telephone script, branding the call, taking ownership of the call, avoiding dead airtime and closing the call.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance in Call Centre or similar role of not less than 3 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
1. Why you think you qualify for this post
2. Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
3. Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history
Telephone calls will not be entertained