Head Beneficiation Plant
A leading mining and fertilizer manufacturing company based near Babati, Manyara region (opposite Tarangire National Park) in Tanzania is looking to hire a Head Beneficiation Plant to ensure that optimum and efficient production is achieved in the plant.
- Providing a clear direction and focus to all plant employees and allocating resources to ensure produce optimum results.
- Overseeing all aspects of the daily operations of the plant to ensure it is running efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Monitor completion of the project from inception to completion as per the timeline
- Ensure optimum and efficient production is achieved in the plant.
- Managing the teams to optimize production output and product quality and ensuring on-time shipping.
- Stabilize operations of the plant and ensure Production takes place in a planned manner at optimum cost.
- Monitor Production & Inventory and ensuring the quality of finished goods is up to standard.
- Monitoring and reviewing all quality indices in compliance with corporate guidelines, as well as laws and regulations governing the plant.
- Ensure smooth functioning of Electrical, Automation and other Utilities
- Ensure electricity and furnace oil consumption is optimized and quality of the beneficiated product is maintained and process losses are minimized.
- Ensure availability & proper deployment of Manpower
- Ensure regular maintenance to avoid breakdowns and loss of production.
- Responsible for quality control, production & stock accountability
- Candidate must have a Degree in Mineral Process Engineering and over 10 years of experience in a mineral processing plant preferably of lime, cement etc.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity, with demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.