Dispatcher/Rider Cum Messenger
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic
Plan (2017-2021). In line with this expansion, the company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:-
DISPATCHER/RIDER CUM MESSENGER (1 POST)
- Must have at least a Form IV Certificate with Driving Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Must have a Driving License with class A, B, C, C1, C2, C3 and D.
- Must have hands on relevant working experience of not less than three (3) years as
- Dispatcher/Rider Cum Messenger in a reputable organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting and registering document or information needed to be distributed.
- Distributing documents, information or parcels to the intended recipients.
- Ensuring that the Motorcycle is always clean, safe and ready for use at any time.
- Keeping the maintenance records and all documents of the Motorcycle.
- From time to time Driving Car whenever assigned or circumstances compel.
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV),
Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates/licenses, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council of Tanzania- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs
Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Within Fourteen (14) days from the date of issue of this announcement. Deadline will 12 February, 2020:
The application letters should be directed to the following address:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO AIR TANZANIA
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.