– Design reforms and advise stakeholders on matters of doing business and related reforms;
– Initiate and follow
– up bilateral investment treaties and cooperation agreements,
– Monitor and advise the Ministry on domestic and foreign direct investments;
– Participate in negotiations of international/regional agreements related to Investments;
– Promotion of corporate governance standards
A0 in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 3 years of working experience; or Master or Equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 1 year of working experience Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge and experience in investment.
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to detail organizational skills. Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.