King Faisal Hospital Rwanda is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position
|Internal Auditor Officer
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting (A0)
- Work Experience of 4 years in of experience in an external or internal audit environment
- Working experience in an auditing firm is an added advantage
- Certified Public Accountant or ACCA, or currently undertaking CPA or ACCA
- Ability to assess and evaluate risk and implement solutions
- Proven Computer literacy
- Job Knowledge & Skill, Cooperation and Communication
- Rwandan by Nationality
- Age below 40 years
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Undertake internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Report control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
The post Internal Auditor Officer at King Faisal Hospital appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.