ADVERT OF JOBS
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast-growing in-flight catering company in Rwanda and started its operations from August 2014 and has been providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet, and charters for five years now. RwandAir Catering ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering companies in Africa in a few years to come.
As part of this strategy we are looking for interested qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill the position mentioned below:
- Job title: Hot Kitchen Assistant/Cook (4 positions)
Reports to: Executive chef
Role: The job holder is responsible for the preparation and presentation of food to the standard set by the company and in accordance with the specifications
- Know all menu specifications and be able to assist other employees
- Prepare and present the food in accordance with the culinary standard established by the company and with the agreed composition, weight and quality detailed in the menu specification and avoid food wastage.
- Keep refrigerators and workplaces clean, neat and orderly. Everything must be covered and garbage bins should never be overrun.
- Notify the supervisor of food shortage and equipment failures.
- Provide a reference to staff as and when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, skills, and experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the kitchen
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory
- Certification in restaurant and hotel management/cuisine
- Speaking and writing of English and French is a requirement
Must be able to communicate in English, French, and Kinyarwanda in writing and speaking and other languages are advantages. Good personality and positive interpersonal skills required. Food handlers card.
Graduates bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in the hotel or another related field. Computer knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
The post Hot Kitchen Assistant/Cook x4 at RwandAir Catering Ltd appeared first on JobWebRwanda.