Tescom Limited is a telecoms firm providing infrastructure solutions in Africa.
We are recruiting at the following position for our Nairobi office.
Finance and Administration Manager
Role Purpose: Reporting the CEO, the Finance and Administration Manager will ensure prudent financial management, accounting, administration and human resource management.
The candidate must possess the following:
· Bachelor of Commerce in Finance/Accounting or its related equivalent from a reputable university
· CPA (K) finalist or its equivalent
· Five years’ progressive experience in accounting
· Conversant with accounting standards.
· Administration /HR experience will be an added advantage
· Membership to ICPAK or its equivalent
· In charge of overall Accounts & Finance functions
· Support the overall business strategy
· Budget preparation and execution
· Management accounting
· Preparation of final accounts
· Preparation of financial statements and liaison with external auditors
· Projects accounting
· Human resource management
· Any other role that may be allocated by the CEO
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV ( do not attach certificates) to email@example.com by latest Friday 28th August 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.