IICA is a community-focused humanitarian organization implementing development programs in Rwanda.
IICA Rwanda seeks to hire a highly qualified, dedicated and experienced national for the position of enumerators/data collectors. The positions will be based in districts reporting to the Team Leaders.
Position: Enumerators/Data Collectors
Number of positions: 24 positions
Duration of contract: 1year
Application closing date: 27/12/2019
Location of Assignment: The location of the assignment is Kigali, Rwanda with travel in district during data collection.
- Attend and complete the training organized for all data collectors/Enumerators.
- Review the data collection instrument and provide feedback during the training.
- Get the consent form signed by the participant prior to starting interview/survey.
- Conduct and complete the required daily surveys with sampled target group using tablets or any other available electronic device.
- Conduct interviews/focus group discussions with women selected from the camps.
- Transcribe recorded discussions with selected women.
- Write and report the progress and number of transcriptions completed on daily basis.
- Seek technical assistance from the local co-principal investigator.
- Maintain equipment in a good shape
Required qualification for the position
Diploma (A1 or A2+ 2years of experience) in Education, Statistics, Social Sciences, Nursing, Public health, psychology, Community health, Humanities, informatics, agriculture and nutrition.
The candidate for this position should have: Good experience in Mixed-methods study design Good experience in conducting studies related to gender-based violence Good experience in collecting both quantitative and qualitative information Prior experience using tablet or other electronic devices in data collection Computer literacy preferred Willingness and commitment to spend extensive days in humanitarian settings Good management of time, intellectual curiosity and willingness to work under pressure to meet the required deadline
Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English and/or French