CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL + Group (Vivendi Group), is the operator of CANAL + offers, bundles of pay TV channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean and the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
Within the Africa Customer Experience Department (DEC) and under the responsibility of the African Call Center Manager, the End-User Experience Manager is responsible for the production, billing and performance of incoming calls, outbounds calls from and digital channels. He also takes care of the optimization of the Customer Experience for CANAL+ Rwanda and possibly other countries.
This position is based at the Call Center for 80% of the working time. The rest of the time on the improvement of the Customer Experience with the members of CANAL+ Rwanda and visit to the commercial distribution network.
What you will do:
Activity analysis and control
- Systematically prepare, participate and animate the weekly and monthly production committee.
- Preparing, systematically participating in Quality Calibration Committees and any workshop/meeting to upgrade skills organized by the DEC Centrale divisions;
- Ensure daily receipt of reports of the previous day’s activity. Analyze the daily and monthly reports of the Provider’s activity by Operation (production statistics, workforce, results, etc.).
- Have a good knowledge of local market prices for multi-channel front and back office services.
- In charge of invoicing, profitability of operations and the budget
- Give a commercial dynamic to achieve the desired results (Challenge, communication, daily booster)
- Monitor the retention operations re-subscription rate daily/weekly/monthly if necessary.
- Check every day/week/month the rate of argumentation and concretization on the Rebound Commercial KPIs and carry out the action plans allowing the objectives to be reached.
- To control the Quality of the Service Provider’s advisers’ speech by daily listening to the operations in progress.
- Ensure the proper application of the planning and organization of Retention operations (production of operations within the deadlines, knowledge of maintenance instructions, etc.).
- Participation in the group’s project and improvement of the customer experience
You will be the right fit if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business related studies;
- You have at least 5-years’ experience in call center management in voice and digital operations with an excellent knowledge of performance and quality indicators;
- You have very good interpersonal skills, good organization, an analytical mind, a strength of proposal, rigor, integrity, autonomy and an agile mode of operation.
- You have a good knowledge of CRM tools and other usual Contact Centre tools,
- You have a very good command of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
You can apply by:
The deadline for receiving applications is August 4th, 2020.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.