The Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency (CASSOA) is a self-accounting institution of the East African Community. The Agency is looking for a highly motivated, result-driven and qualified professionals from citizens of the Republics of Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania To fill the following vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications to be received not later than 28th September, 2018 quoting the job advert reference number of the position applied for by registered mail, courier, email (all soft copies should be in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat) and dispatch together with Curriculum Vitae, copies of national IDs or passports, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three referees, and day time telephone/cell phone numbers to:
P O Box 873,
1. The recruitment of the above job will be subject to the EAC Quota system.
2. You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
3. Applications sent through the Post Office or by courier services should have the job advert reference written on the top left corner of the envelope.
4. Applications which do not indicate nationality and age, the reference number, a signed application letters, duly filled and signed CASSOA personal history forms (Downloadable Here) and do not include copies of academic degrees, other professional certificates and three referees shall be disqualified.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.