Employee Sourcing Manager
|Location:||Various Countries, Various Countries|
|Contract type:||Fixed Term|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Full Time:||35 hours per week|
|Application Closing Date:||22 Dec 2019|
VSO is the world’s leading international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organizations where their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. Sharing their unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities they work in lifting themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead, we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
We are looking for a go-getter! A person who is passionate about recruiting and can find us the best candidates for our exciting roles across the world. An organized individual who can provide exemplary stakeholder management. You will work as part of a global team so excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a recruitment agency or a similar in house roles
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience in building talent pools/pipelines on an ATS
Experience of recruiting in an international context or within a complex organization is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic team who work hard and always support each other – If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role then please contact me – Mohammed Baig (Global Resourcing Manager) – email@example.com
We also offer a range of additional benefits:
- A friendly and supportive office environment
- Opportunities for flexible working and working from home
- Professional development
- Employee and Volunteer Assistance Programme offering free, confidential support and guidance on a wide range of topics from money matters to legal issues, as well as counseling and a helpline.
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open-minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position, so please ensure you have the right to work in one of the VSO locations.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
The post Employee Sourcing Manager at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) appeared first on JobWebRwanda.