– Collect and analyse industrial data
– Set up and conduct a monitoring and evaluation framework for the overall impact of the MIR Policy
– Present findings on the impact of the MIR Policy
– Support the MIR Secretariat Statistician in conducting MIR Surveys such as a Consumer Sentiment Survey and a Producer Survey
– Support the project manager in coordinating the implementation of the MIR interventions Coordinate the efforts of the MIR Policy with those of the Economic Diplomacy Programme.
Master’s degree in Economics with 3 years working experience or Bachelor’s degree in Economics with 5 years of working Experience Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– 3 years of work experience
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills
– Time management and multi
– tasking skills
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
– Fluent in oral and written English Ability to work independently.