Driver Job at TPB Bank PLC
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Driver to join the Directorate of Human Resource and Administration team. The work station is Dar es salaam.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE Administration Manager
LOCATION Dar es salaam. WORK SCHEDULE As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations DIVISION Administration SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
The Driver will be driving all types of vehicles as assigned to him from time to time, keeping the Bank Vehicles in clean and good conditions and ensuring the vehicle is serviced after every advised Kilometers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Driving all types of Vehicles in accordance to traffic laws.
▪ To oversee maintenance of vehicles assigned to him/her
▪ To detect any vehicle defects and prompt report to Administrative Officer.
▪ Ensuring services are done after every 5000 kilometers
▪ To conduct pre inspection and ensure cleanliness of the Authority’s vehicle prior to starting the engine and driving the vehicle.
▪ To ensure all accessories are in good condition and standby for immediate use at any time.
▪ To ensure that vehicle for authorized purposes only .
▪ To ensure the vehicle is parked to authorized place after working hours
▪ To keep log book sheets up to date in connection with vehicle movements/travels, fuel consumption and mileage/kilometers
▪ To ensure that the assigned motor vehicle has required documents and equipment like fire extinguisher, toolbox and reflective triangles;
▪ To perform any other duties assigned by one’s reporting officer.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (i) Holder of Form IV Certificate or equivalent qualification.
(ii) Possession of a valid class A,B,C,C1,C2,C3,D and E driving license.
(iii) At least Motor Vehicle Trade test Grade III Certificate or VIP drivers certificate from VETA
OR NIT or equivalent will be an added advantage.
(iv) At least Advanced Drivers Certificate Grade III from recognized institution.
(iv) Should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in a public institution.
KEY COMPETENCES REQUIRED FOR THE ABOVE VACANT POSITIONS
All applicants must;
(i) Demonstrate highest degree of integrity and professionalism;
(ii) Possess good communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
(iii) Demonstrate competence in budgeting, setting performance indicators, monitoring and
(iv) Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight schedules
HOW TO APPLY
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Please forward your applications before 22nd October, 2018
Driver Job at TPB Bank PLC