The UAP Old Mutual Group comprises of three key players as a result of the acquisition of a controlling stake in Faulu in 2014 and UAP in 2015 by Old Mutual. The acquisition resulted in Old Mutual Kenya and UAP Holdings (www.uapoldmutual.com) as well as Faulu Microfinance Bank (www.faulukenya.com) forming one of the largest financial services groups with a growing footprint in East and Central Africa. The Group currently has operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan and Rwanda.
We are rooted in our purpose of “Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role manages the sales support processes, branch support processes and review of business reports to maximize productivity of business. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through staff supervised.
- Develop and implement business strategic plan for long term aligned with Group and local company vision
- Responsible for managing the coordination and management of company Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Corporate Communications strategic vision
- Work with all areas of the company to analyze and disseminate market information to senior management, financial, legal, and operational departments
- Oversees marketing/promotional plans to reach designated goals and business directions
- Oversees creation and generation of all marketing and communications campaigns
- Lead promotional and sales initiatives for effective Marketing Plan execution
- Define Distribution Structure and measures for Retail and Corporate Business
- Ensure positive and strategic initiatives in place for business relationships mainly with Brokers
- Assure proper formulation of long-term strategic plan for Direct Sales Force Channels in line with Company Business Directions
- Lead identified opportunities for introducing new products, monitor product development process and distribution
- Monitor strategic implementations of Marketing, PR, Communications, Sales, Business Development annual key metrics.
- Liaise with Group Marketing Team to ensure implementation and customization of all Marketing and Distribution initiatives; this include advise on local market process and procedures where applicable
- Bachelor degree in Numerical, Commerce or Marketing is required.
- Customer Service experience will be an added advantage
- Technical Knowledge
- 5 years’ experience in financial services
The post Distribution and Marketing Manager at UAP Old Mutual Group appeared first on JobWebRwanda.