LOCAL ADMINISTRATIVE ENTITIES DEVELOPMENT AGENCY .
• Manage data, including data cleaning as needed and entry in the LODA MIS software platform to ensure completeness, quality and data integrity
• Cleaning, aggregating and generating reports from row data using LODA MIS platforms
• Report any errors identified during data review to appropriate LODA MIS users and assist in resolving related issues
• Maintain master copies of data collection forms (ensuring accurate updating as needed) and supporting documentation
• Audit data on a regular basis and review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
• Assist with production of the reports and data extraction when needed
• Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
• Ensure confidentiality of all data extracted and reports and analytics produced and make sure that the information is used for intended purposes.
• Respond to Help Desk service requests and maintain accurate task log
• Provide regular feedback to the MEIS management team on any regular information requirements that needs to be imbedded into the processes of the MEIS.
• Assist LODA MIS users with computer problems and answer their questions , remotely and via telephone
• Train new and existing users on how to use LODA MIS; provide one to one training to end users on an on going basis.
• Develop expertise on functioning of the district, sector and cell level MIS user interfaces and ensure that all capacity linked issues are addressed appropriately. If need be set up a plan for refreshers periodically to aim for a smoothly functioning MIS at the district and sub district level.
• Keep application users informed about system functionality and on going and planned enhancement.
• Perform data analysis using statistical tools.
• Identify and correct data entry errors and correct as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Business Information Technology or other related field, with at least 5 years of working experience in using data management information systems.
• Master’s degree in the same fields with at least 3 years of working experience in using data management information systems.
• Skills in Data Management and integrity
• Knowledge of computerized information system including the operation and maintenance of data files
• Excellent understanding of MIS data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
• Any prior understanding of the CRVS, Social Protection and public delivery systems would be added advantage
• Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
• High Analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
• Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
• Time Management Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
The post Data Management Specialist at Local Administrative Entities Development Agency appeared first on JobWebRwanda.