Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is a start-up fresh fruits and vegetables processing company.
They seek to hire a Customer Service Representative who will manage customer queries and complaints.
He / She will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Handle inbound calls, emails, webinars, and respond efficiently to customer questions.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
· Managing and processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where on different online platforms.
· Analytical and proactive approach to online engagements.
· Support the goals set in the marketing plan.
· Diploma or relevant degree in customer service.
· Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
· Should be computer-literate.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience working with customer support.
· Must be well organized and possess excellent telephone, computer, written and oral communication skills.
· Having problem solving skills.
· Must be detail oriented and sales-oriented.
· Be self-motivated and flexible.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.