Position: Customer Insight Officer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Kigali, with field travel when necessary
Uzima Chicken ltd is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in the Country. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Uzima Chicken ltd is National based company.
Our vision is to bring healthy and affordable eggs and meat to every family in Rwanda, and East African Community, and in doing so improve nutrition, enhance rural farmer livelihoods, and create income opportunities for our customers and partners.
Purpose of the position:
- Responsible for delivering a high quality comprehensive and consistent approach to dealing with complaints and dissatisfied customers for
- Make marketing research and a customer study through surveys like Post-delivery survey done after every delivery that helps us to measure the satisfaction of our agent’s visa vis the services we offer, the agent’s pain, and areas to improve. Customer satisfaction surveys are done every month to measure our performance level, and an Inactive agent’s survey done also after every month to understand why we may be losing agents.
- Analyze our market through our client’s feedback (Study Information from them)
- Manage a database of our agents.
- Act as a bridge between all the company’s departments and our customers.
- Acquire knowledge about analytic approaches, the business of our clients, their data, and their marketing challenges.
- Understanding our client’s short and long term goals which help us to measure our customer retention rate and when we realize that it is declining we know what to correct.
- Attend to detail, interpret, and communicate information effectively.
- Advise business units on the appropriate use of analysis reports.
- Create and maintain statistically robust models to facilitate the business requirements of agents.
- Establish a robust reporting methodology to support business initiatives such as customer contacts and customer holdings.
- Manipulate our data and analyze our techniques and services.
- Provide a detailed and complete understanding of our customer’s bases, including product profiles from customer databases.
- Investigate data necessary to achieve the desired business outcome.
- Update the agent’s record in the company database as required.
- Contact our existing agents to answer basic questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders and deliveries are completed on time.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Requires at least 4 years of work experience in the same field.
- Must have a clear understanding of marketing strategy
- Requires excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills both in English and Kinyarwanda
- French could be an added advantage
- They should be sociable, able to interact with the company customers.