Eclosia Group, operating in 5 countries in the region, now expanding into Rwanda,
is currently looking for a dynamic and results oriented professional to join its Project Team.
The Country Manager will report directly to Eclosia Group’s COO and specific Managing Directors within the Group.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in Biology (or equivalent) + diploma in Business Admin or
- Minimum 10 years experience in the agro industry and/or manufacturing.
- Past experience in African agro industry projects would be an advantage.
Demonstrating excellent :
- Team Management skills
- Culturally agile and adaptable
- Fine negotiating and communication skills
- Project Implementation & Monitoring
Overseeing the implementation of the Group’s activities in Rwanda during the execution phase
of the project (construction and commissioning of operations).
- Management of Operations
Managing the overall operations of concerned entities once commissioned.
- Business Development
Actively engaging with key stakeholders of the industry including local authorities.
Developing relationship with existing and new clients.
Overseeing implementation of marketing strategy.
Developing and driving local and regional development plan.
Overseeing the implementation of the group’s financial framework.
Submission of recurrent operational and financial reports.
Participates in board meetings for entities incorporated locally.