1. Lead the team of directors reporting to corporate service division:
– preparation of action plan and budget for corporate service division
– assign planned activities to the subordinates
– provide orientation of activities to the team of directors under corporate service division
– provide advice to managers under his/her supervision on matters related to human resources management and procurement
– evaluate the performance of the activities in corporate service division
2. Oversee human resource and administration activities:
– provide the guidelines for preparation of human resource policies and make its review
– coordinate recruitment process and appointment of staff
– advice management on the issues related to the staff salaries and other fringe benefits
– provide guidelines on the capacity building and career development of staff
– oversee the implementation of rules and regulations related to staff movement
– provide guidelines on proper management of assets
– oversee of implementation of process and procedures related to logistics and maintenance of properties
– oversee the implementation of rules and regulations related to health and safety of rssb staff and security of properties
3. Oversee procurement activities: ?
– ensure effective implementation of laws and regulations governing public procurement
– advise management on the issues related to the procurement activities
– review tender documents before its approval by the dg
– review annual procurement plan
– review monthly procurement report before its submission to rppa
4. Oversee it activities: ?
– ensure proper management of it unit
– advise management on the issues related to it activities
A0 in economics, management, business administration, public administration, administrative sciences, strategic management, public finance, accounting, human resource management, development studies with 5 years of working experience or master’s degree in economics, management, business administration, public administration, administrative sciences, strategic management, public finance, accounting, human resource management, development studies with 3 years of relevant working experience.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– knowledge of human resources policy and procedures;
– knowledge of rwanda public servant & labour laws;
– leadership skills;– coordination, planning & organizational skills;
– interpersonal skills;
– effective communication skills;
– judgment and decision making skills;
– negotiation skills;
– time management skills;
– fluency in kinyarwanda, english and/ or french; knowledge of all is an advantage.
The post Corporate Services Division Manager at Rwanda Social Security Board (RSSB) appeared first on JobWebRwanda.