Tanzania Corporate Operations Specialist
Field and Support Professionals
National applicants only
One Acre Fund is a rapidly – growing organization, and is increasingly building up operational support for that growth. We are looking for someone to provide operations support for our headquarters location in Iringa, Tanzania.
You will be responsible for ensuring basic Corporate Operations Services are all met 1) on time, 2) with quality, and 3) are included in weekly progress reports to your manager (the Corporate Operations Lead).
These areas of oversight include:
• Office Supplies & Management
• Organizational Vehicles & Fleet Management and Property Management (residential & offices)
• Security Services Management (e.g. guard provision & company management, first aid kits, OSHA standards, etc.)
• External Visitor Support
• Feedback & Communication around regular services and operations
• Culture – improving office culture and work environment
• Expansion Support – ensuring base level foundation support for expansion offices to serve goal number of farmers and staff
• Operations Payment Requests vetting & controls
• Support staff management & Corporate Operations team management : You will have a team that you will be responsible for further training of our staff and building the team capacity to run a smooth and sustainable operation. This will include staff training, constant mentorship, and feedback.
• Improvement projects & strategy to expand services + quality opportunities as the position grows into excellent execution of business as usual
Possible promotions with good performance.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with a university degree and/or 2+ years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful entrepreneurial experience (e.g. leading a conference, starting a business, solid Peace Corps accomplishments).
• Understanding of what keeps an organization running smoothly.
• Demostrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work.
• Very strong self – manager, very well organized. After an initial period of mentorship, supervision will consist of one weekly check-in.
• Prior experience in external relations, property management, and/or office administration is ideal, but mostly we are looking for a smart generalist
• Great communication skills are a must
• Effective execution of projects and experience doing so is a must
• Language: English required, Kiswahili required.
PREFERRED START DATE Flexible
COMPENSATION Commensurate with experience
TO APPLY CLICK HERE