JOB – COMMUNICATION INTERN
Technology, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Intern will help us with both our internal and external communications involving: disaster mitigation, sustainable agriculture, nature conservation and more. This will entail our social media presence, blog posts, as well as reporting.
- Support in the development and design of digital, web, and print marketing materials;
- Presentation and report development and design, including PowerPoint;
- Copywriting and editing, including developing original content under direction and editing from multiple contributors;
- Utilizing online metrics tools (such as Google Analytics) to report on statistics for websites, social media sites, email campaigns, and online advertising;
- Community management on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; and
- Assist with General administrative tasks as needed.
- Experience: 0 years
- Education Level: Degree